Nicole Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Czech Republic

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Czech Republic Empty Hello from Czech Republic

Post  TinaCZ Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:26 am

Hi guys,
I'm Martina, but friends usually call me Tina, I'm from Czech Republic and currently I'm 20 years old. I know Demos and Rebecca from Paparizou Forum and like them I like Nicole, PCD, Jennifer, Kylie and most of all Greek singer Elena Paparizou and Mexican singer Thalia. I also like many more artists including Girls Aloud/Cheryl Cole, Sarah Connor, Greeks Sakis Rouvas, Nikos Vertis and Kostas Martakis. My most favourite male singer is definitely Ricky Martin, but I also like Enrique Iglesias and David Bisbal. My fav actors are Angelina Jolie and Paul Walker.

TinaCZ

Back to top Go down

Hello from Czech Republic Empty Re: Hello from Czech Republic

Post  Horgu Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:47 am

TinaCZ wrote:Hi guys,
I'm Martina, but friends usually call me Tina, I'm from Czech Republic and currently I'm 20 years old. I know Demos and Rebecca from Paparizou Forum and like them I like Nicole, PCD, Jennifer, Kylie and most of all Greek singer Elena Paparizou and Mexican singer Thalia. I also like many more artists including Girls Aloud/Cheryl Cole, Sarah Connor, Greeks Sakis Rouvas, Nikos Vertis and Kostas Martakis. My most favourite male singer is definitely Ricky Martin, but I also like Enrique Iglesias and David Bisbal. My fav actors are Angelina Jolie and Paul Walker.

Welcome to the Forum Tina cheers My Name is Wilma Very Happy
Horgu
Horgu

Back to top Go down

Post  KyprisAthina Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 am

Hi Tina! Very Happy
KyprisAthina
KyprisAthina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content